Business Process Administrator, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job no: 499771
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
BUSINESS PROCESS ADMINISTRATOR, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Frasers Property Industrial Europe is part of a global, listed multi-asset-class real estate group that employs 7,000 people worldwide and manages over 16 billion euros in assets. The company is an investor, portfolio holder and developer of logistics and light industrial properties in Singapore, Australia, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. The steadily growing real estate portfolio of our client in Europe currently consists mainly of logistics and light industrial properties as well as business parks and has a total area of 1.6 million m². The focus of the company is on high-quality, tailored developed properties that focus on sustainable future developments in the logistics market.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Business Process Administrator (“BPA”) in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As BPA you will be reporting to the Business Process Manager (“BPM”). The BPA will work closely with the Business Process Analyst (“BPAT”) to become the main point of contact for all day-to-day matters. An important aspect of the role is to participate in database related projects to implement new applications. Key stakeholders of the BPA include the broader Finance team, FPI business, the REIT and internal audit function.
As a Business Process Administrator your responsibilities will be:
- Managing and maintaining the Yardi ERP system.
- Provide support and regular training to the whole FPI European team.
- Supporting multiple projects to drive continuous improvements in relation to finance/corporate related initiatives.
- Assume the role of administrator in other operational platforms and tools used for management and reporting (e.g. IBM Budgeting and Forecasting platform and Concur Expense management tool).
- Support in exploring and testing the viability of new application features and play a pivotal role during design, configuration, user testing and adoption.
- Support BPM to ensures internal audit recommendations are considered and embedded as a part of business process solutions
- Safeguards that Board Approved Corporate Governance Framework and policies are adhered to at all times when implementing new applications, technologies and introducing new processes
- Actively supports the business on documenting clear procedures and protocols for business process adoption (e.g. Business Process Manuals and Flowcharts)
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Business administration or equivalent. (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience within a Finance team (preferably with hands-on business process management and/or database administrator experience)
- Good knowledge and understanding of information systems environment (Yardi experience preferred), end user engagement, and process innovation
- Ability to safeguard/gatekeep policies and rules
- Experience in deploying technology and exposure to change management
- Demonstrate strong understanding of finance functions (e.g. Controlling, Accounting, Shared Services, Treasury, Tax)
- Excellent Excel, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple workstreams and tasks, work efficiently under pressure and to tight timelines
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written. Dutch and/or German language skills are an asset
- Aptitude to learn applications through reading of detailed written manuals and online knowledge bases
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built. We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace, located at the Zuid-as
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Netherlands and neighbouring countries
- Subsidized Gym Program or Meal Allowance, Collective Health Insurance, Pension Plan and Commuting Allowance
- A permanent employment and salary incl. holiday allowance in line with the market and benefits for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Maxime Eltringham, Business Partner People & Culture: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now