Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Due to ongoing growth across our Industrial line of business, we have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Senior HSE Advisor to join our team. Reporting to the National HSE Manager, the Senior HSE Advisor will be responsible for driving continual improvement of HSE performance across the business.
With a focus on Industrial, Warehouse and Logistics, as Senior HSE Advisor you will play an integral part in developing and successful embedment of the newly formed FPIA HSE strategy across Australia. This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody looking for that next career step, with excellent learning and career progression opportunities.
This role offers the flexibility of choosing your location between our VIC offices in St Kilda Road and our NSW offices in Rhodes / CBD. While occasional travel between QLD, NSW and VIC is required every couple of months and 1 day a week on site, the role offers a hybrid work model of work from home and office / site based activity.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Providing HSE mentoring, coaching and guidance to our people and contractors to build HSE capability
- Providing solutions focused advice on HSE issues on HSE issues in a collaborative manner to achieve successful business outcomes
- Develop and implement system optimisation strategies, ensuring effective HSE management systems and HSE risks are consistently managed
- Identify and develop strategies to manage emerging HSE threats to ensure business preparedness and continuity, identification of gaps to inform improvement initiatives
- Information sharing and collaboration with European team
- Implementation and continual improvement of the annual FPIA HSE assurance program ensuring it supports overall strategy, effectively monitoring the status of operational compliance
- Contractor management including attending tender interviews on contractor procurement requirements, contractor compliance with FPIA HSE systems and HSE performance
- Using Enablon (or similar) to record observations, inspections, audits and incidents, and project trends
- Undertaking HSE inspections and observations to monitor compliance
- Conducting investigation into incidents and providing lessons learnt and corrective actions
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and embedding HSE risk management across diverse, multidisciplinary environment
- Experience within Industrial Construction, logistics, warehouse and supply chain highly desirable
- Min. Advanced Diploma in Work Health and Safety
- Lead Auditor Health, Safety and Environment
- ICAM Lead Investigator Construction Induction Card, and Advanced First Aid Application
- High level knowledge across the WHS legislative framework; knowledge in ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience in applying accredited HSE Management systems
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.