- Rhodes 2138 office location. Parking provided. WFH/hybrid & flexibility
- Location will change to Circular Quay area in late 2023
- Ideal entry role into a leading property developer
Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Personal Assistant or Team Assistant to join the team based in our Rhodes 2138 office. Reporting to the General Manager – NSW, the Personal Assistant provides a wide range of administrative support to the NSW team including Development, Delivery and Asset Management teams.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- General administration and team support including emails, printing, filing, typing, internal communications, etc.
- Assisting in onboarding new employees including allocating equipment and facilities
- Assisting with preparation of submissions/proposals and internal/external presentations using PowerPoint
- Formatting and preparing reports, board papers, Investment Committee papers, etc.
- Diary management for the General Manager – NSW and supporting other senior leaders
- Organising domestic travel, accommodation and car hire
- Scheduling and attending workload meetings and other meetings, and taking and distributing minutes
- Organising and coordinating external meetings including room bookings, catering and parking
- Organising and coordinating internal and external events including room/venue bookings, catering, guest speakers, guestlists, etc.
- Assisting with Accounts and Expenses, corporate credit cards, Purchase Orders, invoices, etc.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Degree or Diploma in Administration or Business
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large organisation or business
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills are essential. Skills in Adobe are desirable
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly levels of written and verbal communications, attention to detail, and organisational skills
- A strong desire to get involved in many aspects of the business
- Attributes including: an all-rounder, team player, friendly, polite, sociable and energetic
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.