Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team initially based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for ensuring efficient daily operations, the proactive management of the CEO office and supporting organisational priorities of the corporate and finance functions of Frasers Property Industrial. This role is a key role within our organisation with a high level of visibility and exposure across the wider business.
Frasers prides itself on offering an inclusive and flexible work environment. With a hybrid working style of work from home and office based activity, this position will initially commence on our Rhodes based office with onsite parking provided, but will relocate in 2023 to new offices in the CBD.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Executive level support to the CEO and CFO
- Diary and email management including meeting coordination and managing conflicts; triaging of incoming email communication and requests, escalating, deleting and actioning as required
- Preparation and distribution of agendas, recording of meeting minutes and action items for leadership and board meetings
- Acting as liaison between Australia, Europe and Singapore, working closely with the whole executive team and other Team Assistants across the business
- Assist with annual calendar planning and event coordination including internal team functions as well as external conferences and events
- Coordination and finalisation of Board and Committee papers, CEO reports and other periodic reports as required
- Preparation of client proposals and presentation in InDesign and PowerPoint
- Development and implementation of administrative system to manage day to day operations and actively identifying improvement opportunities in a proactive manner
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Assisting with management of forecast and budget process of corporate cost centres;
- Reconciliation and management of expenses
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at C-Suite level within a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Advanced Outlook, Word and PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel
- Experienced in developing and formatting PowerPoint presentations with experience with InDesign highly regarded
- A proactive, can do approach with an ability to work across a diverse range of people and an adapt to different working styles
- A positive attitude with a commitment to fostering a cohesive and inclusive team culture
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.