- Rhodes 2138 office location. Parking provided. WFH/hybrid & flexibility
- Location will change to Circular Quay 2000 area in late 2023
- Ideal entry role into a leading property developer
Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes 2138 office. Reporting to the General Manager – Development, the Assistant Development Manager provides a wide range of support to the General Manager – NSW and the broader Development team in managing and coordinating new business enquiries in the industrial and commercial sectors.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting the development team with development strategies and in sourcing new business opportunities
- Initially assisting in - and later - preparing development proposals
- Completing feasibilities including acquisition due diligence, pre-commitments, estate feasibilities, speculative projects, land sales and acquisitions
- Coordinating engagement, management and consultation with key external consultants from initial development stages onward
- Compiling and preparing project handover material on newly secured developments
- Supporting and coordinating the contributions of the marketing, sales, leasing, and financing teams
- Preparing reports including development, monthly project leasing, etc.
- Researching and compiling leasing and sales transactions market data
- Supporting the preparation of Investment Committee and Board meeting papers
- Assisting with preparing development legal documents
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Degree in Property, Land Economics, Real Estate, Commerce, Business, Law or related fields
- Previous experience in a similar role in industrial development is preferable
- Experience in coordinating a team of property specialists
- An understanding of the development process including planning frameworks, design, and lease negotiation
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills including Excel are essential.
- Strong financial analytical skills
- High level skills in written and verbal communications, interpersonal, attention to detail, negotiation, and organisation
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and motivated team
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.