Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Asset and Property Management line of business is currently seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join the team based in our South Brisbane office. Reporting to the Asset Manager, the Senior Property Manager will be responsible for providing property management for the Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust (FLCT) and Frasers Property Industrial (FPI) portfolio.
Frasers Property offers a flexible working environment providing a hybrid work style including work from home and office based working with free parking onsite provided. This role is commencing as a 12 month fixed term contract to commence in October 2023.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and within FLCT, FPI and Frasers Property Australia
- Providing timely professional responses to resolve customer concerns
- Supporting the Asset Management and Operations teams
- Preparing leases and correspondence, and entering data in the information management systems
- Updating and maintaining Insurance, Securities, and Bank Guarantee registers
- Attending construction site meetings, property management meetings, customer meetings, and inspections
- Liaising with consultants, leasing agents, valuers and insurers
- Preparing monthly reports, and strategic asset plans
- Coordinating maintenance requests
- Managing all financial procedures including monthly rent rolls, invoices, purchase orders, arrears management, income and expenditure budgets, etc
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated property management experience within industrial or commercial property experience
- Eligibility for, or qualified as, an Agents Representative in Queensland
- Current Drivers Licence and a vehicle
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong numerical and reporting skills (experience with MRI, SAP or other accounting related software would be considered highly advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.