Why work for Frasers Property?
At Frasers, we believe in offering industry-leading benefits that go beyond the ordinary, we offer generous paid parental leave, additional wellbeing leave and dedicated learning and development. Our Care & Rewards program provides exclusive privileges such as early access and discounts when purchasing Frasers properties, as well as discounted rates at our hotels worldwide.
As an award-winning company, known not only for our projects but also for our culture, we are recognised as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, achieved accolades with both Urban Development Institute of Australia and Property Council of Australia for our work in diversity and inclusion and was recently awarded top 3 in property, transport, and construction category for 2023 AFR Best Places to Work.
We believe work is something you do and not solely a place you go. As such we are committed to providing a flexible work environment where our employees can balance both their work and personal commitments.
Our Industrial business are looking for a motivated, high energy and positive Office Coordinator who is passionate about delivering a tailored experience to everyone who comes into our office.
As our Office Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our daily operations are run as smoothly as possible. You will report to the Executive Assistant and be responsible for delivering a variety of administrative tasks and support to various departments within the company.
You will be able to make this brand-new office your own space since you are first person people see when they enter. Providing high levels of customer service, you will bring a positive and cheerful atmosphere to everyone you meet. This high-profile job is critical to our daily operations.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors, clients and employees ensuring a positive and professional experience
- Manage and liaise with external contractors, i.e., cleaning services, security, couriers
- Management of day-to-day office operations, including maintain office supplies
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of internal and external communications
- Point of contact for office communications (fire drills, building issues, broken lifts)
- Oversee common areas (end-of-trip facilities, kitchen i.e., stocking items, dishwasher, and lounge areas)
- Ordering and management of catering, monthly staff drinks
- Organise domestic travel, accommodation and car hire for the NSW team as required
- Assistance in organising internal & external events for the NSW team, including room/venue bookings, catering, guest speakers, management of guestlists etc.
- Raise, maintain and coordinate Purchase Orders and the processing of invoices for timely payment
You may have all or some of the following skills / experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in administration with excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Client facing customer service focus, maintaining a friendly, professional, and courteous approach to internal and external customers at all times
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic; ability to work within a team and independently
- Software skills including advanced Microsoft office; Experience with SAP advantageous but not essential
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all information
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Adobe graphics (Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator) highly regarded not essential
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.