Job no: 499904
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
Our Industrial development team prides itself on providing our clients with an innovative approach to design to meet their needs with a focus on sustainability. With a solid pipeline of work and ongoing growth across the business, our team is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the General Manager NSW and 2 others.
Based in our brand new, state of the art offices in the SalesForce Tower, Sydney CBD, this role will be an integral part of the team supporting their day to day functions and managing the smooth operations of the team. The role will provide administrative support and project based activities to aid in the ongoing success of our business.
Flexibility is a core part of our award winning culture and this position offers a hybrid working model with a mix of office based work as well as work from home.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- General administration including emails, printing, filing, typing, internal communications, etc.
- Assisting in onboarding new employees including allocating equipment and facilities
- Assisting with preparation of submissions/proposals and internal/external presentations using PowerPoint
- Formatting and preparing reports, board papers, Investment Committee papers, etc.
- Diary management for the General Manager – NSW and supporting other senior leaders
- Organising domestic travel, accommodation and car hire
- Scheduling and attending workload meetings and other meetings, and taking and distributing minutes
- Organising and coordinating external meetings including room bookings, catering and parking
- Organising and coordinating internal and external events including room/venue bookings, catering, guest speakers, guestlists, etc.
- Assisting with Accounts and Expenses, corporate credit cards, Purchase Orders, invoices, etc.
You may have all or some of the following skills / experiences:
- A Degree or Diploma in Administration or Business
- Previous experience in a corporate administrative role in a multinational organisation
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills are essential. Skills in Adobe are desirable
- High levels of written and verbal communications, attention to detail, and organisational skills
- A strong desire to get involved in many aspects of the business
- Attributes including: an all-rounder, team player, friendly, polite, sociable and energetic
Why work for Frasers Property?
At Frasers, we believe in offering industry-leading benefits that go beyond the ordinary, we offer generous paid parental leave, additional wellbeing leave and dedicated learning and development. Our Care & Rewards program provides exclusive privileges such as early access and discounts when purchasing Frasers properties, as well as discounted rates at our hotels worldwide.
As an award-winning company, known not only for our projects but also for our culture, we are recognised as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, achieved accolades with both Urban Development Institute of Australia and Property Council of Australia for our work in diversity and inclusion and was recently awarded top 3 in property, transport, and construction category for 2023 AFR Best Places to Work.
We believe work is something you do and not solely a place you go. As such we are committed to providing a flexible work environment
Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend