Concentrating on innovation, we are focused on developing and introducing new technology to the market, to revolutionise currency management. We create value for our customers by providing high quality and seamless services to minimise the cost of currency management.
We are currently seeking experienced individuals for the role of Customer Service Representative. This role will be based at Head Office in Essendon Fields, with free on-site parking. Reporting to the Customer Service Centre Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing high quality, accessible, and flexible customer service with a focus on delivering effective solutions to internal and external customers.
About you, you will:
- Enjoy talking to people, meeting expectations, and delivering quality outcomes. This team regularly communicates with all areas of the business and our diverse customer base in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Have available to work on a rotating shift roster (within a span from Mon – Fri 6am – 7pm).
- Support other team members as required
- Be a self starter, able to manage your own workload and handle competing priorities
- Pride yourself on maintaining high levels of customer service & have exceptional phone & email etiquette
- Have high levels of enthusiasm and desire to learn new things
- Have demonstrated experience with MS Office programs
- Have previous experience in a customer service, retail or banking fields
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with clear KPI’s
- Be able to multitask and adjust priorities as requested by your Leader.
What we offer you:
- Free onsite parking at our modern office in Essendon Fields
- On the job training and support
- As part of Linfox logistics and Armaguard group, the opportunities are endless
- Full time, ongoing position with competitive salary
We take the security of our people and customers seriously so successful applicants will be required to undergo the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal history check
- Credit agency check
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Immigration check (if required)
- Reference checks
If this sounds like a career for you, please submit an application form and attach your covering letter and resume.
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.