Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures, and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
This role will be primarily based at our Frenchs Forest office and also work from our various customer sites as required. In this role you will be exposed to the full software development lifecycle whilst interacting with all levels of business, customers, suppliers, and business partners both onsite and remotely.
- Provide Build and Release skills to the ATM network
- This involves both remote deployment and building of gold disk software images to be used by the fleet of technicians in reloading software on the ATM Network
- Provide software support to the ATM Test Team by loading software onto ATMs and assisting with issues
- Perform trace analysis, extracting information from customers and trying to recreate an issue in the test environment
- Analyse issues in different software modules to solve problems within the ATM space
Are you the one?
A great career opportunity to join a dynamic multiskilled team in solving technical problems across our products, specifically ATMs. You can demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills and a solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Ability to deliver on multiple tasks running in parallel with varying demands, scope and duration
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical individuals and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (mainly Win10)
- Experience in scripting languages (MS-DOS batch preferred) and possible VBScript
- Experience in Agile environments (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience within banking technologies and software development is advantageous but not essential
- Degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups' employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group, visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers
Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, Armaguard - Armaguard Master License number – 408 700 490