Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
Working within our Darwin Branch, this position is responsible for counting and preparing coin consignments for our clients. Key areas include:
- Ensure efficient processing of cash and coin
- Maintain accurate coin processing records
- Identify and report all discrepancies
- Adhere to strict security and operational procedures and rules
- Ensure all Armaguard safety standards are being adhered to
Are you the one?
You are the person that is always the "banker" in Monopoly. You are proud of your exceptional accuracy levels in all your work. In the past, you might have previously worked at a bank, in a retail outlet, or maybe you worked in the local school canteen. If you are good with numbers and have the right attitude for success, we can teach you the rest. You can demonstrate:
- Confidence with numbers and money
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player attitude in an environment where your work really matters
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups' employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group, visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers