Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Linfox Armaguard Group within our Cash In Transit operation. As the face of this iconic Australian business, you will be responsible for some of the company’s highest asset transfers. Key areas:
- Transport of high-end assets to and from client’s premises
- Ensure all Armaguard safety standards are being adhered to
- Assist in the loading of vehicles
- Ensure the armoured vehicles are maintained and secured daily
- Deliver exceptional customer service
Are you the one?
You will be invested in creating value for our customers by providing high quality, seamless and secure services across a multitude of industries. You can demonstrate:
- Certificate III Security Operations (with CIT modules)
- Security Licence with CIT endorsement
- Firearms/ handgun licence (Category H)
- MR Drivers licence
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Group’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check, credit check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Don’t have the required licences but want to know more about opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group, visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers