Operating since 1938, Linfox Armaguard Group has evolved from a cash-in-transit business to a leading secure currency supply chain and technology solutions enterprise. Trusted by our customers in banking, retail, hospitality, medical and government, we offer unrivalled reach to every corner of Australia and New Zealand. Our reputation is built on a culture of safety, underpinned by a commitment to robust security policies, procedures and systems. We are committed to ongoing development of our people and encourage career progression at every opportunity. Expect this and more when you join Linfox Armaguard Group.
What does the job look like?
Working with this established team, you will be the first point of contact from clients that require our assistance. Key areas include:
- Customer service over the phone to understand clients’ needs
- Ensure the system is up to date will all requests
- Coordinate with technicians to assist when required
- Providing regular updates to clients with the status of their jobs
- Liaise with field staff to coordinate service calls
- Basic administration functions as required
Are you the one?
You are an excellent communicator, someone that listens and responds well. You can demonstrate:
- Customer service focus
- Solution orientated attitude
- Natural flair to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Strong computer skills
- An excellent attitude with a desire to learn and develop
Sounds like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox Armaguard Groups employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Don’t have the required experience, but want to know more about the opportunities at Linfox Armaguard Group? We still want to hear from you. Visit www.armaguard.com.au/careers
Armaguard, part of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Armaguard supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.