|Located in Western New York, State University of New York College at Brockport is a nationally recognized and accredited public institution with competitive state health insurance and retirement plan options. SUNY Brockport also includes Brockport Downtown and sponsors the Rochester Educational Opportunity Center (REOC), both located in Rochester, NY. We are an inclusive employee-oriented university. Be yourself and start your career here. Help us build a better Brockport!
||SUNY Brockport is currently accepting applications for a Director of Hazen Center for Integrated Care. The Director of the Hazen Center for Integrated Care falls under the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs (EMSA) and reports directly to the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs. The Director has primary responsibility for leadership, resource management, communication, administrative oversight and clinical operations for the Student Health Center, Counseling Center and Prevention Services. The Director serves as a campus resource and authority on federal, state, SUNY and institutional health regulations and compliance. The Director will work in a collaborative and professional manner to problem-solve issues regarding health concerns including complex mental health issues and promote student success in the context of sustaining healthy lifestyles.
• Master’s degree by time of appointment from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting organization.
• Valid NY state license to practice as a nurse practitioner (adult or family), physician assistant, physician, or registered nurse.
• Minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience, including supervision of professional staff.
• Demonstrated commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
• Experience using technology (preferable Medicat, Telehealth, & Microsoft: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong personnel management skills including strategic planning, the ability to manage multiple functions, and organize institution resources to meet goals and objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, statutes, campus processes, and awareness of law and policy proposals affecting student health, wellness and prevention.
• Experience in a higher education setting.
• Experience developing, organizing and administering budgets.
• Experience in mental health care.
• Experience with collective bargaining and union contract administration.
• Experience with electronic medical records.
|Salary and Benefits:
||Minimum Salary is $99,000, May be benefits eligible; more information at Careers@Brockport. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
||Visit jobs.brockport.edu to complete an application including your letter of application that addresses required and preferred qualifications, resume/CV, and contact information for three professional references.
|Background Investigation Statement:
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment background check.
|New York State Executive Order:
|Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Diversity Statement:
|We are part of an academic community committed to fostering integrity, civility, and justice. We affirm that the dignity of our Brockport community is protected when free speech, academic freedom and individual rights are expressed within a climate of civility and mutual respect. Striving to learn from each other, we value human diversity because it enriches our lives and it is fundamental to the College’s commitment to teaching, learning, scholarship and service leading to student success.
|SUNY Brockport is an AA/EEO/ADA employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.