Videographer - University Communications
Job no: 492657
Work type: EAP - Executive, Administrative, Professional
Categories: Communications/Public Relations/Marketing
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in news or video production.
- Proficiency in full video, with audio and post-production knowledge, is necessary including encoding and web compression skills.
- Extensive experience with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite is required as well as knowledge of live streaming platforms.
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines is necessary.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Three years of professional experience in news, live events, and video production.
The videographer will be responsible for producing and editing content for the web and media distribution that conveys the Grand Valley experience. Provides assistance with documenting campus activities, including important events, live athletic events, interviews, and b-roll, as well as maintaining equipment and archives.
Salary: Salary range for this full-time position is commensurate with experience.
Department/Division: University Communications/University Relations division.
Application Deadline Date: September 24, 2017.
How to Apply: Apply online at jobs.gvsu.edu and click “Apply now”. Include a cover letter, resume, and three letters of support. The online application will allow you to attach these documents electronically. On the application, you will be required to provide names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses for three professional references. If you need assistance, call Human Resources at 616-331-2215.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend