Operation Officer / Senior Clerk (Settlement)
Job No.: 492318
Employment Type: Full time
Bank-wide Operation Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations
- Handle day-to-day settlement and operational support in one or more of the following areas: Derivatives including Swaps, OTC Options, Structured products, FX, Money Market, and Bonds etc.
- Participate in new product or system upgrade projects, including assist in UAT as required
- Associate degree/Higher diploma or above
- 1 year experience in processing settlement and back office operations in one or more of the following fields: Derivatives, Fixed income, FX, Money Market, Investment Operation etc.
- Efficient and accurate processing of operational functions with strong sense of accuracy
- Be a good team-player, proactive, self-motivated, and positive learning attitude
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work shift or overtime
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in English and Chinese word processing and computer applications (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Immediate availability preferred
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend