Business Strategy Manager (Omni)
Job No.: 494630
Employment Type: Full time
Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department
Job Functions: Business Development, Information Technology
- Develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Work closely with segment and product managers to prepare user requirements documentation with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Drive business users and suggest improvement / creative idea for making platforms competitive.
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers / IT to ensure high quality deliverables / services.
- Perform service benchmarking.
- Prepare documentation on new products and services for internal control departments’ review and approval.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, e-Commerce or related disciplines.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in project management & implementation, including at least 2 years’ experience at managerial role
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizing and management skills with creative mind
- Great Chinese and English writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend