Senior/Learning and Development Manager (Talent Management)
Job No.: 495080
Employment Type: Full time
Human Resources Department
Job Functions: Human Resources
- In accordance to the Group strategy and talent development agenda, continuously enhance and review the learning & talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools;
- Manage various leadership & talent development projects for succession planning in an end-to-end manner for Hong Kong and ASEAN region;
- Develop and implement bank-wide organizational development initiatives and projects effectively.
- Source and working closely with University, external learning vendors and providers locally and in the ASEAN region, explore all aspects of learning resources and solution proactively.
- Act as the talent management / organizational development business partner of various supporting departments, by actively understanding their learning and development gap, and thus provide effective learning and development solutions.
- Keep abreast with the latest leadership and change development trends and methodologies with various training organizations, consultants, tertiary institutions, etc.
- Handle various ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, psychology, public relations, communications disciplines preferred;
- Candidates with relevant qualifications in managing leadership, management training and culture change initiatives, interpreting and debriefing psychometric assessments are preferred;
- Solid L&D related experience required, with regional responsibilities preferred;
- Excellent communication, presentation, proposal and report writing capability;
- Strong sense of ownership and servicing mindset, excellent ability to work under pressure, work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, candidates with mastery of Photoshop and other graphic editing software preferred.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend