Assistant Operation Manager (KYC/CDD) (Customer Due Diligence Division）
Job No.: 495124
Employment Type: Full time
Bank-wide Operation Department
Job Functions: Accounting, Audit, Bank Operations, Customer Service, Legal, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Claims, Marketing, Compliance
- Engage in Customer Due Diligence process for onboarding, periodic review and trigger event review
- Analyze KYC information and documents
- Contact customers to complete CDD requirements within defined service level
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and the Bank's internal policies. and guidelines
- Diploma holder or above with major in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Relevant qualification in CAMS, AAMLP Core Level, Six Sigma Green Belt holder will be an advantage.
- At least 1 years working experience in Banking or Finance or other related fields. No experience candidates are also considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend