Chief Internal Auditor-Yangon Branch
Job No.: 495892
Employment Type: Full time
YANGON BRANCH (WORKING TEAM) ACCOUNT
Job Functions: Audit, Management
- Oversee the internal audit function and coordinate with key stakeholders including the CEO Office of the Branch, Group Audit, External Auditors, etc.
- Develop strategic audit plan with corresponding budget and resources plan in accordance with risk-based audit methodology.
- Lead and manage various internal audit engagements in all business and functional areas to evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement and provide audit recommendations.
- Ensure the overall quality and timeliness of audit work and key deliverables.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks required by management.
- Formulate development plan to uphold the skillset and competency of internal audit team.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Auditing or related disciplines.
- 7 years or above experience in audit firms or in financial institutions.
- Solid experience in leading audit engagements and delivering quality audit services.
- In depth knowledge of local laws, regulations, standards and market practices.
- Extensive knowledge of financial institution business and operations.
- High ethical standards and integrity in both personal and professional dealings.
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (good command of Mandarin will be a plus).
- Myanmar permanent resident.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend