Development Lead / Senior Backend Engineer - API and Microservice
Job No.: 498422
Employment Type: Full time
Information Technology Department
Job Functions: Information Technology
- Design the new API and Microservice development framework.
- Lead the development team to design and implement on new API and Microservice foundation on Cloud-based Kubernetes container platform.
- Define and establish the development practice and coding standard.
- Align the deliverables with technical lead and architect.
- Manage the team and development squad stakeholder's expectation for development schedule.
- Maintain high quality of deliverables for development squad and sprint commitments.
- Explore the suitable development tools or components for Microservice development.
- Work with application architect and technical lead on adopting Microservice development to existing bank applications.
- Provide coaching and guideline on the transformation to Microservice development.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience with minimum 1 years of development team leading experience. Agile development and project experience on the transformation to Cloud or Microservice experience is an advantage. Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Senior Backend Engineer
- Experience in API / Microservice design.
- Hands-on experience in application development with the following technologies, tools or related areas:
- Enterprise Java, Spring, Springboot, SpringCloud or MVC Framework
- Junit / JMockit
- NoSQL (E.g. MongoDB)
- Distributed caching (E.g. Redis)
- RDBMS and SQL (E.g. MySQL / Oracle)
- GIT (E.g. Gitlab / Bitbucket / GitHub)
- Experience in working with the following technologies, tools or related areas is a plus:
- Cloud-based Kubernetes container platform
- Jenkins & pipeline (CI/CD), Maven, Nexus
- API Gateway / API Management
- Fortify, Blackduck, Sonarqube
- MQ Technology (E.g. IBM MQ / Rabbit MQ)
- Self-motivated, open mindset, ownership mindset, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong "can-do" attitude.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend