Anti-bribery and Corruption Manager
Job No.: 498759
Employment Type: Full time
Financial Crime Compliance Department
Job Functions: Compliance
- Assist to formulate, review and execute the Bank’s Anti-bribery and corruption (“ABC”) policies and procedures in accordance with the latest law and regulatory requirements.
- Assist to provide advice to frontline and other relevant units on Financial Crime Compliance ABC related matters
- Assist to establish annual training plan and deliver ABC trainings to satisfy the needs of relevant units
- Assist to undertake regular bribery and corruption risk assessment on the Bank’s products and workflows, and provide recommendations
- Coordinate and manage related projects
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Degree or above in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines, preferably with relevant qualifications (e.g. CAMS, CPA, ACCA, FRM, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in AML, audit, internal control in Banks / financial sectors. Experience related to anti-bribery and corruption (e.g. ICAC, Law Enforcement Agencies and consulting firm) will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent with good analytical skills and able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Good at using MS Office including MS Word, and Excel
- Business trip may be required.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend