Job no: 508321
Work type: Full time
Categories: Central Support
As Account Administrator you'll play a key role to support and drive H4B (Halfords 4 Business) to be the very best!
Reporting to the Admin Team Leader, the Account Administrator supports every element of launching salary sacrifice benefits within H4B. This role is extremely varied and involves supporting the wider Client Development team in maximising uptake, engagement and supporting operations to ensure key targets are achieved. The role encourages new ideas, and the team will look at the Administrator to support the Admin Team Leader in improving admin processes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible implementing a key SME client base- seeking opportunities where possible to drive growth/uptake on a specific pool of cycle2work schemes alongside the client development teams KPI’s,
- Implement solutions as instructed by client development managers to a professional standard supporting the delivery of client projects and being imperative in the implementation stage of these programmes.
- Exploring cost effective employee communications routes to maximise engagement and uptake on cycle2work schemes. Be at the forefront for creating and providing these materials to the account management team and their clients.
- Setting up and implementing online system web portals for clients and monitoring employee engagement
- Support finance and client development managers with resolving bad debt issues and updating systems in line with required changes.
- Monitor scheme member experiences in line with SLA’s.
- Support Operations to ensure processes are constantly being improved and systems tested.
- Have strong knowledge of all ongoing account launches and be confident in supporting customer service teams with managing customer enquiries.
- An account administrator should be comfortable working on a number of tasks quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise workload is essential and be precise in responding to clients.
- Good attention to detail, organisation and communication skills are vital.
- You will be confident and articulate; the account administrators are the face of all accounts and will support client development managers in responding to clients and launching schemes.
- You will be able to demonstrate some experience of working in a customer service/administrative based role previously and experience of holding small B2B relationships would be advantageous.
- You should have a strong knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Apply now Back to search results