Client Development Manager
Job no: 508322
Work type: Full time
Categories: Central Support
The purpose of a Client Development Manager is to match the expectation and behaviour of H4B, to be the very best! A Client Development Manager is responsible for driving and seeking opportunities for continued growth and wider opportunities across their specific client and partner base whilst managing and renegotiating contracts in line with set and agreed KPI’s.
Reporting to the Head of Client Development, the client development manager project manages and oversees every element of the salary sacrifice schemes (with a focus on cycle2work) for a client or partner. This role encompasses scheme legal compliance, financial management, marketing and communication, account management and customer service. The senior account manager is expected to have strong relationship management both internally and externally to enable the success of a contract delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Account Manage and develop corporate relationships with both end user customers (direct schemes) and sales partners (third party benefit providers). KPI’s will be set in line with client retention, account growth and obligations to renegotiate terms where possible.
- Have experience in negotiation. A client development manager should be confident and knowledgeable on all aspects of salary sacrifice schemes, contractual obligations including supplier agreements, terms and conditions and lease agreements which, should always enable the individual to seek opportunities to renegotiate both directly and with the support of more senior management.
- Seek wider H4B opportunities- Always be looking to drive wider H4B initiatives to clients, have a key focus and understanding of wider propositions and be clear on how to drive those opportunities.
- Understand scheme profitability to facilitate and deliver high volume and good margin sales
- Have a degree of competency and professionalism when speaking- Confident to present to clients and have good experience of creating and delivering presentations where required.
- Exploring cost effective employee communications routes to maximise employee engagement and to work with marketing to provide insight to help improve this function.
- Be competent in time and pipeline management allowing accurate forecasting to the Head of Client Development.
- Seek new and better ways of working- Always seeking opportunities to improve processes and best use of time.
- Support credit control when resolving bad debt issues
- You should be able to work on several projects quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise workload is essential. Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communication skills are vital
- You will be confident and articulate, be able to demonstrate a experience of dealing with clients in a B2B environment (preferably within employee benefits) and have a proactive approach to work
- Experience of previous account management is preferable
- You should have proven negotiation skills, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Full Driving License required as there will be requirements to visit clients directly
Apply now Back to search results