Balaklava Area of South Australia
One Team, Our Customer
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
KinCare is a leading national provider of in-home health and wellbeing support. We assist Aged and Disability clients in their own home, helping them to remain independent for as long as possible. We are seeking experienced Aged Care Professionals to join a dedicated team providing support to our clients in their home and in the community. Travel will required around Balaklava and surrounding suburbs.
As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
The core duties are to provide the following assistance;
- Assistance with self-care activities (showering, dressing, grooming & toileting)
- Community, social & recreational activities
- Assistance with daily life
- Post-hospital care
- Incidental domestic tasks
We have the following casual opportunity to join our Special Care team who provide personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- Availability required across - Monday to Friday - 8am–4pm
To be successful in this role we require commitment and dedication to a minimum of 4 days per week.
To be considered:
- Aged / Disability Qualification
- Proven Level 3 experience within aged or disability care
- Proven Medications, Bowel care and Hoist (Desirable)
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
With our Customers being our number one priority, we are seeking like-minded people to represent our service offering and to ensure we are at the forefront in providing individual tailored care. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Interested in joining us - apply now!
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks