Whyalla Region of Adelaide
One Team, Our Customer
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
KinCare is a leading national provider of in-home health and wellbeing support. Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking like-minded passionate professionals to join our dedicated team who provide our highly valued service ensuring we are continually at the forefront in providing individual, tailored care.
As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support. Travel will be required in and around the Whyalla region
The core duties are to provide the following assistance;
- Assistance with self-care activities (showering, dressing, grooming & toileting)
- Community, social & recreational activities
- Assistance with daily life
- Inhome domestic tasks
We have a casual opportunity available for an experienced Community Disability Support Worker with availability across:
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 3pm
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Disability Qualification
- Proven Level 3 experience in disability care
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (Or willingness to obtain)
No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Interested in joining us - apply now!
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks