KinCare are currently looking for passionate and experienced Home Care Workers to provide care to our elderly customers in their own homes.
Our KinCare team passionately support and provide the helping hand that makes all the difference. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of valued customers.
Due to ongoing growth we have numerous opportunities to join our team of amazing Home Care Workers who provide a range of support and services to our Customers rostered across various requirements as below within the Blue Mountains region. Our current employment opportunity that is available on a casual basis:
- Option 1: 8am -3pm Monday to Friday (Casual)
Joining our exceptional team means you have the opportunity to assist our Customers throughout the entire Blue Mountains area.
Flexibility is key - we will go anywhere to assist our Customers!
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Proven industry experience minimum 12 months with and/or Qualifications
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Paid Travel time and kilometres - you're paid for travel time and kilometres
- Industry training and development – be mentored and gain further qualifications
- Working within a great team and supportive environment
- Discounted Health Insurance, Discounts with K-Mart Tyre and Auto for your car requirements
- You will receive your roster in advance so you can plan!
If you share our vision and would like to balance your lifestyle whilst having the opportunity to build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button. Don't forget to mention the Option you're interested in!