Business Intelligence/Data Analytics Consultant | NSW
Job no: 492501
Work type: Full time
Categories: Data & Analytics
Hi, we're Readify!
About the Role:
As a Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics Consultant, you'll provide our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise regarding Microsoft Data and BI solutions, including SQL Server and PowerBI. You’ll also be helping our customers utilising NoSQL offerings and big data solutions to optimise the design and implementation of their solutions. You'll be involved in the full lifecycle of BI and Data projects from attending client briefings, translating business requirements into the architecture and design of solutions, and following through to their implementation and deployment.
As a Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics Consultant, your duties will include:
- Being proficient in all pillars of the Microsoft Business Intelligence offering, including Azure technologies.
- Becoming proficient in a range of NoSQL based offerings, such as graph databases and Azure HDInsights, and modelling and building solutions using those offerings.
- Configuring, Developing, Optimising, Testing, and Documenting solutions developed and/or infrastructure implemented.
- Gathering Requirements from Business and IT Stakeholders.
- Delivering and installing suitable solutions for customers.
- Actively participating in local technical forums, such as User Groups, involving Microsoft and their wider Developer community.
Ideally your skill-set should include:
- Advanced T-SQL and SQL Server 2012+, including Azure SQL
- SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS MultidimensionalMultidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- SQL Server Administration & Performance Tuning
- PowerBI (Highly Beneficial)
- Tableau (Highly Beneficial)
- QlikView (Beneficial)
- SSAS Tabular Modelling (Beneficial)
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) (Beneficial)
- Azure HDInsights and/or Hadoop and related technologies (Highly Beneficial)
- Machine learning and/or data mining (Beneficial)
- IoT, data ingestion, and stream analytics (Beneficial)
- Working as part of a Scrum development team
About our Culture:
Our people enjoy working at Readify because we stay at the forefront of the latest technologies allowing you work with the best solutions for your customers allowing you to have the utmost confidence we deliver the best. You will work on challenging projects where you will never be bored. We recognise team and individuals for their hard work and our Professional Development Program is envied by our competitors. Your team will constantly help you grow and support you in your career with Readify.
How to Apply?
If you want to be a part of an innovative, fast paced company with a transparent and trusting culture, then send us your resume and apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend