At Readify, we exist to transform the business of delivering software. We do this based on real experience delivering successful, beautiful software solutions in all kinds of industries and environments. We make this happen founded on our core beliefs:
• We trust and empower our people – We trust our people and have the transparency, autonomy and flexibility for them to own and deliver outcomes however they want to
• We are invested in our customer's success – We serve our customers with integrity and empathy
• We embrace diversity - We believe we have a responsibility to do everything we possibly can to improve diversity in our industry long-term
• We love learning – We know we are never finished learning and have a constant drive to improve
• We live for our community – We work at Readify because we love working with amazing people
• Agility is our DNA – We embrace Agile values and principles at our core
The role of Principal Consultant is an exciting blend of solution architect-level consulting, design and problem-solving skills, hands-on coding, and leadership as you guide the teams you work with to successful outcomes and form part of our state leadership group.
Our Principal Consultants have many different leadership responsibilities. Overall, you'll be responsible for helping to coach and grow the other developers and consultants in our team.
You'll be someone for our more junior team members to look up to, and you'll help guide them on their journeys. You'll also be responsible for co-ordinating, managing and building our customer relationships and accounts in addition to working with the sales team to generate new opportunities.
Software (Technical Excellence)
• A big focus of our consulting efforts is to ship software for our customers early and often.
• We believe in Continuous Delivery, DevOps and automation.
• We expect all of our consultants to be able to write and ship production quality code.
• We don't shy away from pursuing complex technical challenges; we welcome the challenge.
• We love playing with the latest technologies.
• We always focus on the current mission; delivering value to the customer.
• We believe in utilising the right tool for the job and try to be agnostic of technology where it makes sense.
Consulting (Communication and Soft-skills)
Our consultants aren't just productive team members - they are influencers, coaches, mentors, teachers and business partners. Great people skills are key. We embrace Agile values and principles at our core so you'll need to work in agile teams, demonstrate a good appreciation for the hows & whys of agile approaches and have an innate understanding of the agile mindset.
We're about changing the business of software development, and change doesn't happen without awesome leadership, communication and influencing skills. We'll help you build these along the way, but you'll need a good base to start from.
• Profit Share Scheme
• 20 days of paid Professional Development
• 4GX hotspot with 20GB of monthly Internet quota
• Phone plan with handset and 15GB of monthly Internet quota
• Generous toolkit allowance (including hardware and software tools of your choice) renewed every 2 years
• Purchased annual leave scheme
• Access to Telstra staff benefits & discounts
• Work with some of the best, most well-known minds in software development