D&A Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Job no: 492535
Work type: Full time
Categories: Data & Analytics
Our Sydney team is seeking a Data &Analytics Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join our expanding team.
At Readify, we help Australia’s biggest organisations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. We only employ technically brilliant people to deliver custom Business Intelligence solutions, application development, software deployment, IT consulting and managed services.
Our staff are industry superstars who regularly present locally and around the world – a key reason Telstra acquired Readify!
About the Role:
The D&A Technical Pre-Sales Consultant is a national role responsible for developing customer proposals, working with the Sales, Marketing and D&A teams to develop new business and innovative D&A solutions.
The role is also responsible for leveraging personal experience and knowledge to provide pre-sales support, conduct customer presentations, drive customer awareness of technology and increase revenue across the D&A capability nationally. The Pre-Sales Consultant should be agnostic in relation to technology
With a passion for technology, business and problem solving, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills whilst working alongside and learning from talented Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs).
As the D&A Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, you will
r duties will include:
- Provide pre-sales support for D&A services for clients and scoping for Microsoft and other vendor solutions
- Provide expertise and pre-sales/solutions architecture with the ability to scope, document, up-sell, cross-sell, and quantify risk
- Scope services requirements
- Build work breakdown structures and costing solutions
- Assess and evaluate risk to educate on the implications of new technologies
- Provide support and assistance to the sales team by contributing to proposals
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team and customers and define solutions to meet agreed timelines and budgets
- Work with the Leadership Teams to manage agreed tender and non-tender responses
- Identify customer needs and develop solutions to meet those needs, working with the sales and technical teams to gain peer-approval for your proposed solutions
- Identify new opportunities for sales and funnel these through to the Sales Team
- Maximise customer satisfaction through the development of peer and customer trust and credibility
- Strong pre-sales experience in a customer facing role
- Strong experience independently designing and implementing data platform solutions on cloud, hybrid & on-premise environments
- Strong foundational knowledge of business intelligence, data science, data analytics and data platform architecture
- Experience planning, documenting, and quoting on data and analytic solutions
- Ability to present to business and technical audiences
- Deep expertise in Microsoft products
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels (Executives, Customers, Peers, etc.)
About our Culture:
Our people enjoy working at Readify because we stay at the forefront of the latest technologies allowing you work with the best solutions for your customers allowing you to have the utmost confidence we deliver the best. You will work on challenging projects where you will never be bored. We recognise team and individuals for their hard work and our Professional Development Program is envied by our competitors. Your team will constantly help you grow and support you in your career with Readify.
About our Benefits:
- Professional Development program
- Monthly internet allowance
- Telstra staff-connect phone plan with unlimited calls and 15GB of Data
- Laptop allowance renewed every 2 years
- Purchased Annual Leave Scheme
- Discounted Telstra products and services
How to Apply?
If you want to be a part of an innovative, fast paced company with a transparent and trusting culture, then send us your resume and apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend