Principal Consultant | VIC
Job no: 493569
Work type: Full time
Readify consultants are known for discovering the latest and greatest in technologies, mastering their nuances, and influencing our clients and our community with their potential. We have a set of beliefs that we live everyday:
- We trust and empower our people
- We are invested in our customer's success
- We embrace diversity
- We love learning
- We live for our community
- Agility is our DNA
We encourage our people to use a multitude of approaches to make impactful contributions to our clients, including pair programming, workshops/training, and one-on-one mentoring. You'll grow into a subject matter expert at an accelerated pace, and be part of a community where continuous learning and improvement isn’t just enabled, but expected.
About the Role
As a Principal Consultant (PC), you'll assist in the delivery of innovative solutions for our clients, improving existing coding practices and educating teams in all aspects of software delivery. You'll enjoy an exciting blend of solution architect-level consulting, design and problem-solving skills, hands-on coding, and form part of our state leadership group. You'll mentor more junior consultants and guide our team to successful outcomes. You'll also help to build customer relationships and work closely with our sales team to leverage new opportunities.
We're looking for someone who is self-driven, curious and able to solve complex problems.
Ideally you have:
- An insatiable passion for development
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong .NET/C#/WebAPI/MVC development experience, including core language, coding environment, frameworks and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
- Confidence with Agile software development, ideally including Continuous Delivery practices
- Some front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as AngularJS or ReactJS
In addition to having the technical know-how, you'll bring awesome leadership, communication and influencing skills. We'll help you build these along the way, but you'll need a good base to start from.
We're a Microsoft Gold Partner, and are a subsidiary of Telstra. This means you'll enjoy a greater variety of challenging projects, the opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest people in the country, and access to a range of Readify and Telstra perks.
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We'd love to learn more about you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend