Data Scientist | Senior Consultant | QLD
Job no: 493608
Work type: Full time
Categories: Data & Analytics
Hi! We're Readify!
We are a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality.
We love learning, continuous improvement and value working with the best to create amazing outcomes for our customers through technology. We take a deeply lean and agile approach to consulting. No fluff, no wordy presentations, no meetings about meetings. We’re guided by trust, autonomy, transparency, diversity, inclusivity and agility. We believe in using the best tools for the job.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
About the role:
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will collaborate with other Readify consultants and our clients to help them find insights in their data. You will seek to understand their business objectives and use data to drive optimal decision making. This includes:
- Statistical analysis of data
- Predictive analytics and machine Learning
- Simulation, modelling and optimisation
- Designing, executing and analysing experiments
You are curious and empathetic, able to understand what our customer's want, and help them find answers in their data. You are a good verbal and written communicator. You have relevant work experience as a Data Scientist and a proven track record of success.
What we offer:
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- A defined career path
- Telstra benefits and discounts
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend