Developer (Managed Services)
Job no: 493645
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi We're Readify.
At Readify, we exist to transform the business of delivering software. We do this based on real experience delivering successful, beautiful software solutions in all kinds of industries and environments. We make it happen, founded on beliefs such as:
- Automated testing is not a nice-to-have, it's a must-have.
- Continuous delivery is an achievable reality for all of our customers.
- "Doing agile" is not useful. Continuous feedback and improvement (inspecting and adapting) is.
- Our software communities are the lifeblood of our industry, and we have a responsibility to grow and influence them.
As a Developer in our Managed Services Team, no two days will be the same. You'll be working with multiple customers throughout your week to continually improve their existing software solutions. An ability to quickly and effectively communicate with your customers is absolutely crucial, as you're likely to have multiple projects on the go at one time.
The Tech Stuffs:
This role is perfect for a Developer with 2-5 years' professional experience with the following technologies:
- SQL Server/TSQL (Ability to debug SQL and troubleshoot long Queries)
- SSIS (Familiarity with ETL)
- ASP.NET WebForms / MVC
- Telerik for WebForms
- Octopus Deploy
- VSTS (Git, CI/CD)
- Writing and debugging Windows Services
- PowerBI is a Plus
What's in it for you:
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts
- An employer of choice for Developers and Consultants who want to work on bleeding-edge tech projects (check out the Augmented Reality project we did for Laing O'Rourke).
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
How to Apply:
Our Knock Knock coding puzzle is the first gate. We want to see how you code - your approach is as important as the result. Readify is a popular place to work, so we’re shameless about automating this step. It also means we only look at your skills - we actually believe in diversity. Click apply for more information.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend