Senior Developer (Managed Services) | WA
Job no: 493676
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi We're Readify.
At Readify, we exist to transform the business of delivering software. We do this based on real experience delivering successful, beautiful software solutions in all kinds of industries and environments. We make it happen, founded on beliefs such as:
- Automated testing is not a nice-to-have, it's a must-have.
- Continuous delivery is an achievable reality for all of our customers.
- "Doing agile" is not useful. Continuous feedback and improvement (inspecting and adapting) is.
- Our software communities are the lifeblood of our industry, and we have a responsibility to grow and influence them.
As a Senior Developer in our Managed Services Team, no two days will be the same. You'll be working with multiple customers throughout your week to continually improve their existing software solutions. An ability to quickly and effectively communicate with your customers is absolutely crucial, as you're likely to have multiple projects on the go at one time.
What we are after
This role would be perfect for a Senior Developer ideally with experience with the following technologies:
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- ASP.NET MVC (.NET Core would be a plus)
- Xamarin / Xamarin.Forms (preferable)
- Or other mobile dev experience (ex: ReactNative, iOS native or Android native)
- VSTS (Git, CI/CD)
- Excellent communication skills (client facing role)
- 20 x Paid days of professional development!
- Toolkit allowance - ($4200) Pick your own gadget! You know what works best for you so we give you an allowance to buy your own laptop every two years (so long Commodore 64)
- Profit share scheme - if we make money, so should you
- Paid Scrum Developer and Scrum Master Course
- A chance to work with other technical experts and Microsoft MVPs
- Mobile, internet and software allowance
- Discounted Telstra services and Products
- Ability to purchase annual leave
- 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks' paid parental leave for secondary carers
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend