Job no: 493687
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Consultants at Readify are known for discovering the latest and greatest in technologies, mastering their nuances, and influencing our clients and our community with their potential.
We encourage you to use a multitude of approaches to make impactful contributions to our clients, including pair programming, workshops/training, and one-on-one mentoring. You'll grow into a subject matter expert at an accelerated pace, and be part of a community where continuous learning and improvement isn’t just enabled, but expected.
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant, you'll help to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, improving existing coding practices and educating teams in all aspects of software delivery.
Software (Technical Excellence)
- A big focus of our consulting efforts is to ship software for our customers early and often
- We believe in Continuous Delivery, DevOps and automation
- We expect all of our consultants to be able to write and ship production quality code
- We don't shy away from pursuing complex technical challenges
- We love playing with the latest technologies
- We always focus on delivering value to the customer
- We believe in utilising the right tool for the job and try to be technology-agnostic where it makes sense
Consulting (Communication and Soft-skills)
Our consultants aren't just productive team members - they are influencers, coaches, mentors, teachers and business partners. Great people skills are key. We embrace Agile values and principles at our core so you'll need to work in agile teams, demonstrate a good appreciation for the hows & whys of agile approaches and have an innate understanding of the agile mindset.
We're about changing the business of software development, and change doesn't happen without awesome communication and influencing skills. We'll help you build these along the way, but you'll need a good base to start from.
We're looking for someone who is self-driven, curious and able to solve complex problems.
Ideally, you have:
- An insatiable passion for development
- Strong development experience in C#/.NET or a similar language, with an understanding of the core language, tools, frameworks, and libraries that allow you to deliver effectively in your chosen stack
- Some front-end web development experience with a framework such as Angular or React
- Working knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure from providers such as Azure or AWS
- Confidence in applying Agile software delivery principles and Continuous Delivery practices
- Some experience in constructing automation solutions for build and deployment
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders
We're a Microsoft Gold Partner, and are a subsidiary of Telstra. This means you'll enjoy a greater variety of challenging projects, the opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest people in the country, and a slew of other benefits including:
A focus on work life balance
16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers.
Access to paid professional leave days per year (used to attend conferences, learn new skills, develop your existing skills)
Profit Share Scheme
Monthly Internet allowance
Heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
Sizable toolkit allowance to choose your own hardware
Discounted Telstra Products and Services amongst other discounted goodies
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We'd love to learn about you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend