Senior Developer I NSW
Job no: 493690
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Readify helps organizations innovate with technology by providing high value software and digital services. Readify has a strong record of helping customers in a range of industries to develop and support innovative software projects. We use agile principles and practices to form autonomous, collaborative and cross-functional teams with our customers. Readify embraces open source software, both as consumers and producers, and offer a generous paid professional development scheme.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
As a Senior Software Developer you'll provide our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise and represent Readify as a technical expert in the wider community. You'll have the chance to make an impact in the development of complex, disruptive solutions for a wide range of organizations.
You will have the opportunity to shape the way that companies deliver software and to work with people who believe in routinely shipping quality software to production. You will need the humility to listen to customers and learn from your peers.
This is a great role for someone who is self-motivated and loves seeing clients excited about solutions to their business problems. As a consulting organization, there may be the opportunity to travel interstate and collaborate with your interstate colleagues.
Skills and Experience we value at Readify
More than any other skill, we value a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. You'll need to be able to adapt to a wide range of technologies in this role, but we'll support you every step of the way. We expect strong communication skills, deep experience with both front-end and server-side development, and experience with agile software development. We don’t require specific framework or language experience, however we expect candidates to have an interest in skilling up in the .Net stack if they haven’t yet.
- Strong .NET/.NET Core / C# / WebAPI /MVC development experience, including core language, coding environment, frameworks and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- React / Angular / Vue
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap, Bulma, etc)
- Testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Jest etc)
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) technique
- Strong experience with a server side programming language (C#, Go, Java, Ruby, Python, Rust, Kotlin, F#, Node etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with a variety of Azure / AWS services
- Web SPA Frameworks such as Angular / React / Vue
- Xamarin / React Native
- Octopus Deploy
What's in it for you:
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
Just follow the link and apply , Good luck !
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend