Experience Designer Consultant | WA
Job no: 493694
Work type: Full time
Categories: Innovation & Design
Consultants at Readify are known for working with the latest and greatest in technologies, mastering their nuances, and influencing our clients and our community with their potential.We're an experienced tech consulting firm. We know how to write quality, bespoke code to solve complex problems.
We're currently expanding our capability to deliver high quality design and UX end to end. This means we're working with clients to define the right problems to solve, defining and creating products, and delivering solid UX and usability in agile teams.
Tier 1 clients, generous professional development program, even more generous device allowance in addition to a phone and internet plan are just some of the perks of joining the Readify team!
About the Role
As an experience designer in a small (and relatively new) design function, you'll help to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, improve their design practices and educate teams in a range of aspects of experience design.
You’ll work on a wide variety of client projects, and across all stages of the design process. We work on traditional web and app projects of course, but also projects for new and interesting technologies like voice, bots, AI, augmented/mixed reality and whatever comes around the corner next.
We're looking for good all-rounders – people who can help our clients with all their diverse design needs.
- Can lead or work with a team to solve problems in:
- The user experience
- The client's business
- The design process itself
- Can lead a discovery engagement to uncover and define the right problems to solve
- Have worked in a client-facing situation (freelance, agency, consulting, part of an in-house consulting team)
- Are a strong influencer and take a consultative approach to dealing with clients
- Have experience working in an Agile environment, and understand what it is to be Agile (beyond just the ceremonies)
- And you know the difference between UX and UI
In detail, you have experience with some to all of:
- Structuring, planning and facilitating discovery workshops
- Planning and conducting user research and usability testing (including choosing the right methods to get the right answers)
- Analysing and synthesising research findings
- Communicating outcomes of research, using a range of methods
- Creating rapid prototypes to explore concepts and test them
- Creating detailed wireframes, storyboards and diagrams to show how a solution hangs together
- Working closely with a development team during delivery
- Software: Any that gets the job done (Sketch, the latest prototyping tool, sharpie)
- 20 x Paid days of professional development!
- Toolkit allowance - ($4200) Pick your own gadget! You know what works best for you so we give you an allowance to buy your own laptop every two years (so long Commodore 64)
- Profit share scheme - if we make money, so should you
- A chance to work with other technical experts and Microsoft MVPs
- Mobile, internet and software allowance
- Discounted Telstra services and Products
- Ability to purchase annual leave
- 16 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks' paid parental leave for secondary carers
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend