Job no: 493702
Work type: Casual, Full time
Our people are what makes Readify, Readify ❤ We’re a pretty diverse bunch and currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together.
OK, so what is it that we do?
We help Australia’s biggest organisations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. Our goal is to leave our clients' environments better off than when we joined.
We are currently looking for a Finance Officer with an eye for detail, who can help with procedures and system improvements
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Billing – Working closely with the account managers to raise monthly Invoices and any adjustments. This includes weekly & monthly supporting timesheet reports to specific customers.
- Accounts Receivable - Investigate and resolve customer queries, monitor customer accounts for payments and follow established procedures for processing receipts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Adhoc-assistance in payroll and statutory obligations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Banking – Process weekly payments including suppliers and expense claims. Reconcile bank account daily
- Sales Support – Providing weekly updates to sales team members of current jobs including any billing roadblocks
- Assist in the tracking of employee compliance – Following up incomplete timesheets weekly and completing a leave audit monthly from timesheets into NetSuite.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Experience with NetSuite looked on favourably
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, commitment to high standards and an ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills - Approachable and helpful manner (essential)
- Accounting qualification
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend