Job no: 493718
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi! We’re Readify.
We help clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes for clients striving to solve today's challenges and grasp tomorrow's opportunities. We’re also a very diverse bunch; we’re currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together. Our Readifarians come from a range of pretty interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
OK, so what is it that we do?
Our goal is to leave our clients' environments better off than when we joined. Simple. We take a deeply lean and agile approach to our Consulting. No fluff, no wordy presentations, no meetings about meetings. We’re guided by trust and transparency, diversity and inclusivity, and agility.
What we offer:
- Flexible & inclusive work environment
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus and Telstra benefits.
- Defined career path https://github.com/readify/madskillz
Now, your turn. We’re looking for a Web Dev who knows:
- React / Angular / Vue
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap, Bulma, etc)
- Testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Jest etc)
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) techniques
- Strong experience with a server side programming language (C#, Go, Java, Ruby, Python, Rust, Kotlin, F#, Node etc)
- Interest in upskilling in the .Net tech stack
- Experience with Agile delivery methods
Even better if you also have experience with:
- Apache Cordova / React Native / Xamarin
- DevOps and Cloud services using AWS / Azure (ARM, Cloudformation)
Click apply to head to the first stage in our recruitment process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend