Principal Consultant | Application Development | QLD
Job no: 493723
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi! We’re Readify!
We are a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality.
We love learning, continuous improvement and value working with the best to create amazing outcomes for our customers through technology. We take a deeply lean and agile approach to consulting. No fluff, no wordy presentations, no meetings about meetings. We’re guided by trust, autonomy, transparency, diversity, inclusivity and agility. We believe in using the best tools for the job.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
About the Role:
Our Principal Consultant role represents the pinnacle of our capability in technical leadership, delivery and consulting. Principal Consultants epitomise and embody our Discover, Master, Influence mantra. They are a deeply respected leader of people, a respected C-level influencer, CTO for hire and a software delivery specialists. This is a strongly technical and delivery focussed role, but also has a significant pre-sales component where our Principal Consultants facilitate workshops to help our customers understand their goals and setup our engagements for success and then own that outcome with our delivery team right through to conclusion of the engagement.
We're looking for someone who is a leader, self-driven, curious, deeply understands the nuances of software delivery and enjoys solving complex problems to deliver amazing outcomes.
Ideally you have:
- An insatiable passion for software development
- Experience influencing and engaging with peers, clients, and stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to confidently navigate ambiguity, build direction out of chaos and present persuasively
- Strong development experience in C#/.NET, with an understanding of the core language, tools, frameworks, and libraries that allow you to deliver effectively
- Front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as Angular / React / Vue
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and services such as Azure or AWS
- Confidence in applying Agile software delivery principles and Continuous Delivery practices
In addition to having the technical know-how, you'll bring top notch leadership, communication, influencing skills and a passion for building a high performance team.
What we offer:
- Flexible & inclusive work environment
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend / speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus and Telstra benefits.
- Defined career path https://github.com/readify/madskillz
If you would prefer to have a confidential conversation prior to attempting the first step in our recruitment process, feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend