Associate Delivery Manager
Job no: 493725
Work type: Full time
Working at Readify
Readify helps Australia’s biggest organisations, government departments and not for profits manage and navigate shifts in technology. We employ technically brilliant people to deliver custom application development, software deployment, IT consulting and managed services.
At Readify we consciously strive to live by our values that is – we love to learn, we trust and empower our people, we are invested in our customer’s success, we embrace diversity and we live for the community. In addition, we have a generous toolkit allowance, Telstra discounts and other amazing perks to explore!
What we value in this role
The role of Associate Delivery Manager is crucial to the overall success of the Delivery team at Readify, therefore we are seeking a motivated individual who has the experience and desire to build successful consulting teams.
You will have
- Demonstrated service delivery experience as an Engagement/Delivery Manager in a consulting/corporate environment
- Experience in managing utilisation and resource planning effectively so the best possible team has been assigned on every single project.
- The ability to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
- Be able to advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity.
- Proven success managing complex projects with demanding clients on-time and on-budget.
- Deep knowledge of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, with an ability to identify issues and coach the team.
It would be an added advantage if you come from a technical background (for example, software architecture) but this is not essential.
Some of the key responsibilities of your role will be
- Review scope, constraints and assumptions for key projects and identify associated risks, back-up plans and team planning.
- Provide the sales team with advice around available skills, commercial model, project timeline and deliverables during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process.
- Ensure services delivered by the Readify conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and Readify
- Be able to provide constructive feedback, coaching consultants and engage in the retro process in a timely manner.
- be trusted point of contact for any escalations.
- Communicate with key internal stakeholder to seek input ensuring the right decisions are being made.
Interested? Go ahead and apply for the role and see where it takes you! For any questions please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend