Senior Developer - Managed Services
Job no: 493731
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi! We’re Readify!
We are a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality.
We love learning, continuous improvement and value working with the best to create amazing outcomes for our customers through technology. We take a deeply lean and agile approach to consulting. No fluff, no wordy presentations, no meetings about meetings. We’re guided by trust, autonomy, transparency, diversity, inclusivity and agility. We believe in using the best tools for the job.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
As a Senior Developer in our Managed Services Team, no two days will be the same. You'll be working with multiple customers throughout your week to continually improve their existing software solutions. An ability to quickly and effectively communicate with your customers is absolutely crucial, as you're likely to have multiple projects on the go at one time.
The Tech Stuffs:
This role is perfect for a Developer with 2-5 years of professional experience with great people skills and the following technologies:
- Strong .NET/.NET Core / C# / WebAPI /MVC development experience, including core language, coding environment, frameworks and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure DevOps (Git, CI/CD), Octopus Deploy
Nice to have:
- Experience with a variety of Azure / AWS services
- Web SPA Frameworks such as Angular / React / Vue
- Xamarin / React Native
- Power BI
What's in it for you:
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts
- An employer of choice for Developers and Consultants who want to work on bleeding-edge tech projects (check out the Augmented Reality project we did for Laing O'Rourke).
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
How to Apply:
Our Knock Knock coding puzzle is the first gate. We want to see how you code - your approach is as important as the result. It also means we only look at your skills - we actually believe in diversity. Click apply for more information.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend