iOS Principal | East Coast
Job no: 493741
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
About the Role
This role is an exciting blend of consulting, solution architecture, problem-solving, hands-on coding, leadership and coaching as you guide the teams you work with to successful outcomes.
You will have many different leadership responsibilities. Overall, you'll be responsible for helping to coach and grow the other developers and consultants in our team. You'll be someone our team members look up to, and you'll help guide them on their journeys.
You'll also be responsible for technical delivery of solutions, from initial scoping and ideation conversations, all the way through to delivering impactful solutions for our clients.
Software (Technical Excellence)
- A big focus of our consulting efforts is to ship software for our customers early and often
- We believe in Continuous Delivery, DevOps and automation
- We expect all of our consultants to be able to write and ship production quality code
- We always focus on delivering value to the customer
- We don't shy away from pursuing complex technical challenges; we welcome the challenge
- We love playing with the latest technologies
- We believe in utilising the right tool for the job
Consulting (Communication and Soft-skills)
Our consultants aren't just productive team members - they are influencers, coaches, mentors, teachers and business partners. Great people and communication skills are key. We embrace agile values and principles at our core so you'll need to work in agile teams, and demonstrate a good appreciation for the hows & whys of agile approaches.
We're looking for someone who is self-driven, curious and able to solve complex problems.
Ideally you have:
- An insatiable passion for development
- Experience influencing and engaging with peers, clients, and stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to confidently navigate ambiguity
- Deep expertise in Swift as well as Native iOS ecosystem of tools, frameworks, and libraries that allow you to deliver software effectively
- Strong experience in agile software development and delivery approaches and practices, such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
In addition to having the technical know-how, you'll bring awesome leadership, coaching, communication and influencing skills.
Readify, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telstra, gives you an opportunity to enjoy a greater variety of challenging projects, alongside some of the smartest people in the country, and access to a range of Readify and Telstra perks, including:
- A focus on work life balance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Monthly Internet allowance
- Sizable toolkit allowance to choose your own hardware
- Discounted Telstra Products and Services amongst other discounted goodies
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend