Delivery Manager | NSW
Job no: 493756
Work type: Full time
Working at Readify & Kloud
As subsidiaries of Telstra, Readify in collaboration with Kloud Solutions is a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality. By leveraging a collaborative approach across Telstra, we can broaden our offering across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our people come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
What we value in this role
The Delivery Manager’s primary responsibility is to help set the strategic direction of the NSW Readify branch, and grow our people and capability in the state. In addition, you will oversee our teams looking after the delivery of all our programs of work within the state. This role is crucial to the overall success of the Delivery team at Readify, therefore we are seeking someone who has the experience and desire to build successful consulting teams.
You will have
- Demonstrated service delivery experience as an Engagement/Delivery Manager in a consulting/corporate environment
- Experience in managing utilisation and resource planning effectively so the best possible team has been assigned on every single project.
- The ability to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
- Be able to advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity.
- Proven success managing complex projects with demanding clients on-time and on-budget.
- Deep knowledge of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, with an ability to identify issues and coach the team.
It would be an added advantage if you come from a technical background (for example, software architecture) but this is not essential as what this role needs is a true people-person who is invested in growing and developing our people.
Some of the key responsibilities of your role will be
- Take a commercial ownership over projects within their state. Starting from contract negotiation, they take responsibility for budget management, engagement governance, risk management, and ensuring that all of our contracted deliverables are achieved.
- Tie together all the operations of the state, providing a single point of contact with the rest of the business for financial, sales and people co-ordination and escalations.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for the state on a local level
- Review scope, constraints and assumptions for key projects and identify associated risks, back-up plans and team planning.
- Provide the sales team with advice around available skills, commercial model, project timeline and deliverables during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process.
- Ensure services delivered by the Readify conform to what has been contractually agreed between client and Readify
- Be able to provide constructive feedback, coaching consultants and engage in the retro process in a timely manner.
- Be a trusted point of contact for any escalations.
- Communicate with key internal stakeholder to seek input ensuring the right decisions are being made.
- Oversee the skillset planning and career direction of our consultants
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend