Graduate Data Consultant | VIC
Job no: 493762
Work type: Full time
Categories: Data & Analytics, Graduate
Hi there! We're Readify
Who are we, you ask? As subsidiaries of Telstra, Readify in collaboration with Kloud Solutions is a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality. By leveraging a collaborative approach across Telstra, we can broaden our offering across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Why are we looking for someone like you?
At Readify, we have always been passionate about developing and growing our future leaders. We are looking for eager graduates to take part in our 2-year Graduate Program where you will be exposed to real-life, on-the-job, client projects. You will be supported every step of the way with a mentor and you will have a community of other graduates who are right there with you on the same journey.
- You're a student of R or Python.
- You're a life learner. A sponge, ready to soak up all things data.
- You understand the need to be creative and not afraid to think outside of the box.
- You're an advocate for diversity of thought, not only in the workplace, but in the wider community.
- You welcome feedback and you're also willing to share your opinion back to your fellow Readifarians.
Eligibility Criteria (the finer details)
- Be studying or graduating from a Bachelor Degree or higher in Science, Data Science, Data Science and Decisions, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Be without significant professional ICT experience
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Australia or New Zealand, or an Australian Citizen or otherwise eligible to live and work in Australia
- Work with some of the best, most well-known minds in technology (don't take our word for it, check out all of the Readify speakers at conferences such as NDC & DDD).
- Freedom to manage your own device and software with a $4k "toolkit allowance" renewed every two years. Go and buy the device that YOU like working on.
- Access to Telstra staff benefits & discounts
- Internet Allowance
- Sign up for the challenge (About 1 minute)
- Complete an online puzzle (Around 1 hour, this will be sent to you separately once we review your application)
- Phone screen with your local Talent Acquisition Manager
- One Day Workshop for those invited post code puzzle review
- Management Interview (Around 1 hour)
- Start at Readify! (Jan 2020)
We know our process is tough and involved. That's intentional. We're looking for people who thrive on a challenge.
For us, our Graduate Program is not just a placement, it’s setting you up for a career as a Readifarian. The opportunity to be exposed to the best projects in Australia is only a click away!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend