Graduate Design Consultant | Perth
Job no: 493767
Work type: Full time
Hi there! We're Readify
Who are we, you ask? As subsidiaries of Telstra, Readify in collaboration with Kloud Solutions is a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality. By leveraging a collaborative approach across Telstra, we can broaden our offering across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
Why are we looking for someone like you?
At Readify, we have always been passionate about developing and growing our future leaders. We are looking for eager graduates to take part in our 2-year Graduate Program where you will be exposed to real-life, on-the-job, client projects. You will be supported every step of the way with a mentor and you will have a community of other graduates who are right there with you on the same journey.
We do really appreciate the effort that goes into further education, however, at Readify, we don't believe that your formal education defines you. Some of our graduates have Bachelor Degrees, some of graduates have opted for expedited courses in design thinking, or similar. You'll be the type of person who is comfortable to ask questions and then go forth to find your own answers. It’s vital that you can encourage yourself to keep going, even when faced with challenging situations.
Our shopping list:
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and ask questions to get to the bottom of the "why"
- Natural inclination to understand people
- A systems thinker rather than a linear thinker; see the bigger picture and know how to connect the dots
- Be driven to embed quality in the detail
- Creates value through action not through thought; knowledge is created in experience
- Familiar with design thinking
- Interested in problem solving irrespective of the tools and constraints
- Work with some of the best, most well-known minds in design thinking (don't take our word for it, check out our people on LinkedIn).
- Less time in theorising, more time 'doing'
- Freedom to manage your own device and software with a $4k "toolkit allowance" renewed every two years. Go and buy the device that YOU like working on.
- Access to Telstra staff benefits & discounts
- Internet Allowance
- Discounted Telstra Products and Services
- Apply (About 1 minute)
- Complete an online challenge (Around 2 hours). You'll be sent the details once we have reviewed your CV.
- Phone screen with your local Talent Acquisition Manager
- One Day Workshop for those invited post challenge review
- Management Interview (Around 1 hour)
- Start at Readify! (Jan 2020)
We know our process is tough and involved. It requires you to think outside of the box. That's intentional. We're looking for people who thrive on a challenge.
For us, our Graduate Program is not just a placement, it’s setting you up for a career as a Readifarian. The opportunity to be exposed to the best projects in Australia is only a click away!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend