Principal Consultant (Application Development) | QLD
Job no: 493788
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi! We’re Readify!
We are a high-performance consultancy helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality.
We love learning, continuous improvement and value working with the best to create amazing outcomes for our customers through technology. We take a deeply lean and agile approach to consulting. No fluff, no wordy presentations, no meetings about meetings. We’re guided by trust, autonomy, transparency, diversity, inclusivity and agility. We believe in using the best tools for the job.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
About the Role:
Our Principal Consultant role represents the pinnacle of our capability in technical leadership, delivery and consulting. Principal Consultants epitomise and embody our Discover, Master, Influence mantra. They are a deeply respected leader of people, a respected C-level influencer, CTO for hire and a software delivery specialists. This is a strongly technical and delivery focussed role, but also has a significant pre-sales component where our Principal Consultants facilitate workshops to help our customers understand their goals and setup our engagements for success and then own that outcome with our delivery team right through to conclusion of the engagement.
We're looking for someone who is a leader, self-driven, curious, deeply understands the nuances of software delivery and enjoys solving complex problems to deliver amazing outcomes.
Software (Technical Excellence)
- A big focus of our consulting efforts is to ship software for our customers early and often
- We believe in Continuous Delivery, DevOps and automation
- We expect all of our consultants to be able to write and ship production quality code
- We don't shy away from pursuing complex technical challenges
- We love playing with the latest technologies
- Strong development experience in C#/.NET or a similar language, with an understanding of the core language, tools, frameworks, and libraries that allow you to deliver effectively in your chosen stack
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
- Confidence in applying Agile software delivery principles and Continuous Delivery practices
- Some front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as AngularJS or ReactJS
We're a Microsoft Gold Partner, and are a subsidiary of Telstra. This means you'll enjoy a greater variety of challenging projects, the opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest people in the country, and access to a range of Readify and Telstra perks, including:
- A focus on work life balance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Monthly Internet allowance
- Heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
- Sizable toolkit allowance to choose your own hardware
- Discounted Telstra Products and Services amongst other discounted goodies
If you would prefer to have a confidential conversation prior to attempting the first step in our recruitment process, feel free to reach out by emailing email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend