Managed Services Team Lead | QLD
Job no: 493790
Work type: Full time
Categories: Software Development
Hi! We’re Readify!
We are a high-performance consultancy, helping clients with end-to-end digital innovation, delivering brilliant outcomes solving today's most challenging problems and making tomorrow's opportunities a reality.
Our people are our passion. We’re also a diverse bunch and are currently playing host to more than 28 nations from around the world, all happily working together delivering on many of the most high-profile, transformative and high-risk projects in the nation. Our Readifarians come from a range of interesting backgrounds; we’ve got everything from Astrophysicists, Pilots, Musicians, Martial Artists, Mothers, Fathers and just all-round good people.
As a Managed Services Team Lead, no two days will be the same. You'll be working with multiple customers throughout your week to continually improve their existing software solutions. You will be involved in simultaneous projects for different clients, and the ability to make decisions and prioritize will be important. You will be a mentor to your team, and have the technical skills to help them out with the hard problems.
Ideally, you will have experience leading teams, however this role might also suit an experienced developer looking to step up into a leadership role. You will be maintaining production systems, therefore experience looking after software projects over the long term will be valuable.
The Tech Stuffs:
This role is perfect for a Senior / Lead Developer with 8+ years of professional experience in industry. Your technical skills should include (but not be limited to):
- Strong .NET/.NET Core / C# / WebAPI /MVC development experience, including core language, coding environment, frameworks and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure DevOps (Git, CI/CD), Octopus Deploy
Nice to have:
- Experience with a variety of Azure / AWS services
- Web SPA Frameworks such as Angular / React / Vue
- Xamarin / React Native
What's in it for you:
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4,200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers. 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers.
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts
- An employer of choice for Developers and Consultants who want to work on bleeding-edge tech projects (check out the Augmented Reality project we did for Laing O'Rourke).
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
How to Apply:
Send through your CV for review. Our Talent Acquisition Manager will then be in touch to discuss next steps.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend