Digital Services Sales Associate I NSW
Job no: 493793
Work type: Full time
Telstra Digital Innovation Group (Readify & Kloud) designing and deliver high quality, bespoke solutions for our customers. By leveraging a collaborative sales approach, we are able to broaden our offerings across design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
We’re looking for keen bean to join our successful sales team! In this role, you will develop a range of core sales skills and behaviour’s, aim to gain deeper understanding of the business and demonstrate the ability to apply your learnings consistently and effectively.
Reporting to the Sales manager, the Digital Services Sales Associate will:
- Engage and learn skills from your immediate and wider team, different resources to understand who we are and what we do.
- Discover and master our internal processes, the tools we use to be successful in your role.
- Building confidence through engaging in client conversations and cold calling.
- Conducting research on key prospects, build reports to analyse team progress and assist with bid support.
- Participate in and contribute to a mix of sales related projects and activities which contribute value to your local territory and the national Application Services Sales Team.
What we value in this role
- Passion for learning and having a can do and positive attitude.
- Ability to write creatively and excellent interpersonal skills
- An inherent ability to work comfortably in a self-service environment
- Be resilient and be able to bounce back quickly from setbacks.
- Comfortable with using MS Office Suite – word, power point and excel skills
- Exposure to digital marketing experience and creative use of Social media
- Not afraid of approaching things differently and having an open mind
- Focus on work-life balance, with 15 days personal/carers leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- 10% superannuation contribution
- monthly Internet allowance
- heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
- sizable Toolkit Allowance to purchase a device of your choosing
- discounted Telstra Products and Services
If you like the sound of us, hit apply! We'd love to learn about you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend