Digital Services Sales Partner I NSW
Job no: 493795
Work type: Full time
Categories: Sales, Data & Analytics
Telstra Digital Innovation Group (Readify & Kloud) we provide real business value to our corporate and government clients as we journey towards making Australia a world-leading digital economy. Using our best in market consultants, and with help from selected partners, we help our clients:
- Design and execute on cloud strategies including bringing the best collaboration tools to create modern and attractive workplaces
- Design, build and refresh bespoke solutions to improve their businesses
- Interpret all sorts of data sources and turn them into meaningful information
- Provide on-going managed services, including 24x7 support
About the Role:
Reporting into the Territory Sales Leader , we are looking for a relationship driven Digital Services Sales Partner who would play a key role in developing and managing client account relationships, bring in a strong pipeline of quality work through focussed activity, help drive our high-performance sales culture and ensure accuracy of reporting and forecasting.
- Work collaboratively with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs, proposing suitable solutions to maintain and grow our revenue.
- Maintains a rate of quality business appointments every week that creates growth in the pipeline
- Understands the client's objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes, and convinces clients to consider alternative approaches to what they originally requested
- Build long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote
- Negotiates price and volume adjustments (where applicable) in accordance with our policies, liaising with Pre-Sales Consultants, and Technical Consultants regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business
- Identifies and secures new business through a sustained program of activity, including leveraging professional channels, targeted calling, following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor's Sales strategies
- Actively builds a personal brand through various channels, networking groups and within clients
- Conducts proof of concept demonstrations (where applicable), coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans in collaboration with Pre-Sales Consultants.
- Acts as the main contact between the client and the organisation to ensure the optimum level of service is provided at all times.
What we value in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in selling with the IT Industry
- Strong client service ethic and ability to effectively influence stakeholders at all levels
- High level of competence with constructing and reproducing an appropriate story given a series of facts and circumstances
- Strong understanding of the value clients will derive from relevant story structures
- Chooses the right positioning statement in the right situation – and can answer the “so what” question
- Solid experience in delivery led sales, ability to translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Flexible, pragmatic approach – able to balance, and be sensitive to, the needs of both individuals and the business.
- Demonstrated level of mature judgement, intuition, and high level of EQ
- Focus on work-life balance, with 15 days personal/carers leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers; 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Access to paid leave to develop yourself professionally (e.g. attending conferences, purchasing courses, etc.)
- 10% superannuation contribution
- Monthly Internet allowance
- Heavily subsidised Telstra mobile phone plan
- Sizable Toolkit Allowance to purchase a device of your choosing
- Discounted Telstra Products and Services
If you like the sound of us, hit apply or if you have any questions please email me on email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend